This page is currently only the seed of what may some day be a curriculum.
In the workshop, we will:
* Learn about and use functions and callbacks,
* Understand scope, and the changing value of the keyword 'this'
* Use git to version control our application.
This is just a rough guideline, not a mandate. Some steps you'll go over and some you'll go under. It'll all work out by the end of the day. :D
We're going to be working with:
(If you're experienced with the developer tools in another browser, that may work too.)
* The code editor of your choice.
[Sublime Text 2](http://www.sublimetext.com/2) is popular and free to download, but you should buy a license if you keep using it after the workshop.
[Komodo Edit](http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit) is a good open source option, if you don't have one yet.
Optional tools if you're checking in to GitHub:
* Your [GitHub](http://github.com) account