Download the tutorial
Before you can start the tutorial, you'll need to download the tutorial to your computer to edit the source code.
Launch your programming environment
When programming, you'll generally want these tools on hand:
- Your browser to see the code running (I recommend Chrome)
- A text editor to change the code (I recommend Sublime)
Once you have these tools available, we need to open the files we'll be working with:
- Open game/snake.js in your text editor
- Open game/index.html in your browser
Stop and reflect
- Why shouldn't you use Word or Google Docs to edit code?