We've explored the basic tools for writing and running Ruby programs.
- How do you open the console on your laptop?
- How do you find out what directory you're in on the command line? How can you move to a different directory?
- How do you start the RailsBridge VM and connect to it?
- Where should you save files when you're using the RailsBridge VM? Can you show it in Finder or File Explorer?
- How do you run a Ruby program?
- How can you experiment with Ruby interactively?
Let's dive into the ABCs of Ruby.